Introduce of Hematite
Hematite is a shiny, dark-coloured stone found all over the world. It is made mainly of iron, which gives it its metallic sheen.The name “hematite” comes from the Greek word for blood. It has been used as an amulet against bleeding, it is also known as the “blood stone”.
Where Does Hematite Stone Comes From
Hematite Stones come from many different countries, such as China, Canada, USA, Italy, England, Germany, Western Australia, Argentine and Switzerland. But the most important source of hematite is Brazil. Brazil is famous for stones.
Hematite Properties and Meanings
Hematite stimulates iron absorption in the small intestine, which in turn improves oxygen supply to the body. It balances the mind and spirit connection. It can be in direct contact with the skin, but results in inflammation for some people, so please test carefully before using it.
Hematite was a popular stone which used for decoration, jewelery in ancient time.It use widely during in life. Hematite’s powerfully earthy energy means that it can be used for almost any project that involves the power of the element of earth.
Hematite is used to improve relationships. If you need your personal relationship to be better, carry a hematite with you always.
Basic Information About Hematite:
Hardness: 5.5 – 6.5 Mohs, medium-hard stone
Color: silvery metallic luster, grayish black, brownish and orange-red.
Mainly use: 1. Grounding and Balancing
2. Boost Self Confidence and Logical Thinking
Some Uses About Hematite
1. Wearing Hematite jewelry such as hematite bracelets, bangles, necklaces or rings (on left hand).
2. Place hematite under your (or their) bed or pillow in order to avoid the negative energies, also you can put it in work place.
3. Carrying a piece in your pocket
4. It is the proper stone for divination purpose
5. Can be combined with stones that display the powers of the other three elements (air, fire and water), it can be used with other chakra stones.